Sunday, August 8, 2010

Batts Beach Week




It was so hard to come back home from beach week this year. I had gotten used to having all the family around to love on and laugh with constantly for 6 days. It took me a few days to get rid of the blues.
We had such an amazing time. Best week to date if you ask me. All of us cousins just don't get to spend time together like that during the year. We all decided to take a night to make dinner and it worked out really well.
This was Elliott's first week at the beach and she did great, enjoying both the beach and pool. I just appreciate everyone putting up with the little ones. If you aren't around kids much, the whining can get to you. Also, if you are around kids much, the whining can get to you.
One night the whole gang went to Net House and walked around Beaufort a little. Thanks to my aunt Debra for forcing Mema to take a stroll with us we got a great group shot. :) I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment