Saturday, December 18, 2010

"MySpace"

Some gals ask for diamonds, but not me. I ask for a "craft station"! ... and diamonds. I couldn't be more excited about this years Christmas present from Jonathan. He made my craft closet dream a reality. :) I realize this probably sounds very lame and uncool but I have no shame!
First, we decided the bonus room closet would be a great spot. I wanted a place to have all my gift wrapping supplies ready, so every time I have something to wrap I can go there and it will all be in reach. I won't have to find the scissors one place, then the tape another. The wrapping paper won't be all wrinkled and I can see all that I have to choose from. Jonathan built me a custom wrapping paper roll holder hanger thingy. It's a piece of art! I love him.
Jonathan told me to go check out the oil cloth he covered the desk top with (which is a door by the way) and there was a sewing machine sitting on top of it! Surprise! He really got me this time. Now, I embark on a new journey. I will learn how to sew.

Time to get organized.
Not at it's full potential.
He repaired the walls.
Trying out the shelves.
Weston helping with the wrapping paper frame.
Great job WAS!

I wanted to choose a crazy girly color that I couldn't paint an entire room.


Still a few things to add.
MY space!
Happy Girl!!!!!!

Thank you babe.

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome...you will be wrapping things for me so you can get even more use out of it ;)

    ReplyDelete