Monday, December 27, 2010

'Tis the Season to be Jolly

I don't know when it was exactly that Christmas lost it's "magic" with me. I never stopped absolutely loving Christmas, but you know. My parents have always made it very special for us. Once you have children you get the chance to live through the magic all over again. Next year they will understand it even more and it will be that much more exciting. So much to look forward to.

I am constantly feeling blessed this holiday season. So many people that mean so much to me are all around. My children have enriched my life like I couldn't have ever imagined. The snow is falling, making my world beautiful. I see Weston having a ball and making some of his first snow memories. The snow was half way up Elliott and the chances for walking in it were slim to none. She enjoyed from the window with Poppy.

Rare sitting still moment Christmas day.
Checking out Mema's presents.
Justin tackled us!

Outside is Weston's happy place.



No comments:

Post a Comment