Saturday, September 18, 2010

Guacamole Goodness

Guacamole looks scary but if you can get past the fact that it's neon green, you might love it! I used this recipe for the first time almost five years ago now, for the Super Bowl. It was our first year in Madison, WI and we had our new friends coming over, Jon and Jessi. I got Jon's approval but he did say that all we needed now was to make our own chips. Once we started frying our own corn tortillas I realized that we could never go back. ;)
There are more ingredients in this Emeril recipe than I usually like to deal with, but that's why it's so delicious. If you happen to have all 25 things laying around please try this. Always get one more avocado than you need b/c one is probably bad. I can't tell you how many times we have had to go back to the store for more before a party.




Mush, mush, mush.

Press down the cyran wrap to get all air out before you stick it in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment