Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How Sweet

Jonathan came in the door tonight after a Walmart run and says, "Oh, I got you a surprise. " I had no clue what he was referring to but have learned not to get too excited when he makes that comment. As I am putting the groceries away I come across Sally Hansen's Cracked Heel Repair Creme. Yep, that was my surprise. Kind of like, "Surprise, your feet are awful!" I mean, did he go into this department looking for it, or just come across it and think, "This is just what Lauren needs for those cracked heels of hers." It's so sweet, but also so pitiful.
It is true that my heels pretty much stay cracked (ewwwww). Every once in a while I can't even put my weight on one or the other because I have severe crackage (otherwise known as a deep crack that you could fall inside and never get back out/your heel is splitting in two). You would think that I didn't have any shoes and walked around town barefoot. Do people "lotion up" their feet every day? Apparently mine don't get enough attention. I just hope Jonathan rest easy tonight knowing these heels are on the mend.

I believe it's the newest version of this stuff. Oh yeaaaaaa.

1 comment: