Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Ellie Badge


One of the best movies I have seen in a while would be Disney Pixar's Up. I have probably watched it and listened to it playing in the background thirty or more times because it's Weston's favorite movie right now. Ok, more than thirty. He went from saying, "Buzz?" five times a day to saying, "Up?". Now Elliott says it to be like her brother. :) Every time it's playing I catch something I didn't notice before. I have never been one to enjoy or run out and see an animated or children's movie but I am such a fan of this one!
I had heard the beginning of the movie was a tear jerker and it was. Wow! The end got me too of course. If you haven't seen this movie please do. It's a great one for the whole family. Weston will surely move onto a new favorite movie before long, but I will make sure we all see this one every so often as the kids are growing up. Great, great story. If it doesn't pull your heart strings you should check for a pulse.
It doesn't hurt that there's an 'Ellie' in the movie either.


2 comments:

  1. The first time I saw that movie, I pretty much cried the whole way through. Now it's just the montage with ellie that makes me cry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a high quality file of this image to share/for purchase? We're having an 'UP' themed wedding and would like to make this into temporary tattoos for our smaller Guests. Please & Thank You!

    Keith & Jenn
    (findwhereswaldo@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete