Thursday, March 3, 2011

My New Fav Thing

I sure do love when I find something that cost $0.98 and makes me this happy. This Cherry Carmex is the best lip balm I've ever used. It goes on so thick and stays on forever! I can put it on before bed at night and wake up in the morning with it still there. I had been using Soft Lips before my lip stick(I have purchased my first lip stick. Am I a grown up now?) or gloss but this seems to work much better. It has the SPF and smells great. I prefer the twist up stick over the tube or jar. It's easier and less messy.
Have you ever written an entire paragraph about a chap stick? I just did.


Carmex Cherry Stick

1 comment:

  1. I could write multiple paragraphs about many different types of chap sticks...you know how I am about my chap sticks. Can't have crusty lips!

    ReplyDelete