Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ode to Hot Grandma








Miami - Weston's Version
Yo I heard your Grandma ain't nutin' to mess wit

but I can get 100 crackers for just a kiss, its a trip

Jiji so pretty, fully equipped and she be screamin' out

Poppy I love your sharp wit

So I'm thinking I'm a poop me something hot

Jiji changin my diaper thinkin what's that spot

Hottest house in Tucker and its right on the street

Hot Grandma, get to ya' its about to reach


500 degrees in my white Huggies

With the hot Poppy screaming ayy Jiji

I go across town they be baby sittin' me

In the cozy coupe ain't no stoppin' me

So trade in your juice and flow to Poppy's gun show

Yell Happy Birthday Jiji, what do you know

Yo ain't no Jiji in the world like this, and if you ask how I know

I gotsta plead the lisp




Love you Jiji! Happy Birthday! xoxo

1 comment: