Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lunch Deals

Well I'm not exactly one of those "ladies who lunch" or anything close to it. I might not always be shooting for the best atmosphere or finest cuisine. It's more like what's GOOD, can be fast, and cheap? We don't get to go out for lunch too often, but here are some of my favorite places to have lunch around town. Warning: I never said favorite places to go when I'm "being good".

Chico's (downtown of course)- If you go with their special you can eat for 5.99. My favorite things on the menu just happen to be lunch specials on Tuesday and Wednesday. Places that have chips and salsa while you are waiting are always a plus. I'm just going to be honest, Grey and I have just split the special and cheese dip a couple times. Ok, that was about 9 bucks for 2 people.


burger

Andy's - Andy's cheeseburger(huge), fries, and a drink for 5.25. They just raised their prices a bit, but still have cheap combo's. When you think about it that's cheaper than most fast food combo's and is the real deal.



Fajita's - This has got to be the cheapest made to order meal in town. Speedy Gonzales for 3.95. Fajita's has quite a few meals for under 5 bucks(says that giant sign hanging out front). Those authentic Mexican places don't mess around. They are super speedy.
Speedy-gonzales


Pizza Inn - They have a buffet and kids 2 and under eat free. You can always print a coupon from their website. Most importantly Weston loves it and eats like a maniac. It's kid friendly minus the strange looking mascot that makes him cry every time. GET AWAY, YOU ARE SCARY.


Chick-fil-A - This food is very good but can get a little boring to me sometimes if we do it too much. The reason it's a favorite is how nice the employees are, it's kid friendly, and I feel less guilty giving it to W & E than other fast food. They have those sticky kid-place-mats and come around and ask if you want a refill! Every time I say thank you they say "my pleasure". Gosh, I love you guys! Tuesday night you get a free kids meal with the purchase of your meal. Ok, this should move up the list. :) (ps. The pickles make it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment