Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cuteness


Life gets so busy and I don't take the time to write down all the sweet things the kids are doing. Weston and Elliott have been doing some funny things here lately.
Yesterday I saw Weston fall down and he was laying on his back. I told Elliott to help brother by grabbing his hand and pulling him up. Well she actually did it and Weston liked it so much he started falling down on purpose and saying, "Help, Sissy!" She obviously isn't strong enough to actually help him get up so he just holds her hand and stands up. It was good entertainment for me.
They are able to communicate more and more everyday. I don't know how this happened but if you know my kids then you know they say "thank you" and "sorry" more than necessary. Well, for the past few days when they are playing and Elli says her version of thank you, Weston answers with "You're welcome Sissy." When I first heard that interaction it hit me how fast they're growing up! He has a lot of one-sided conversations with her since she can't say as much yet. He'll say, "You want juice Sissy? Ohey here's your juice." They're buddies...sometimes. :)
It's also strange to me that Weston is old enough to eat cereal with milk. He is actually really good at feeding it to himself and he loves the stuff! When he wants some he ask for, "Cheermillllk." Yep, that's exactly how you'd spell it. We are out of milk today and I'm actually scared. Jonathan called me yesterday trying to see if I knew what Weston was asking for. Jonathan said, "He's saying something with milk in it."
When these kids aren't driving me crazy they do make me laugh. It's hard to remember the days before them.

No comments:

Post a Comment