Monday, May 9, 2011

Strawberries on 903

Mom, Jonathan, Weston, Elliott & I went strawberry picking late this afternoon. Elliott wasn't really feeling the manual labor but did get a kick out of the bunny rabbits. Weston was a good helper when it came to picking strawberries as long as you aren't picky what so ever. :)

We ran into the Kennedy family there. Tanner and Elliott were born on the exact same day, a few rooms apart.

I left with a purple plant, strawberries, squash, cucumber, and a tomato. Oh, and we all left with some wonderful memories we'll keep forever.






























2 comments:

  1. Very cute! You guys should have come to visit me :) I would looovvveee to have a place like that one day!! It is so great there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we were out in the country by you guys. ;) That might have been my first time there. Now I have to think of something to put strawberry sauce on b/c it sounds good right now. :)

    ReplyDelete