Monday, May 2, 2011

Ready, Set...Go!

This is Elliott's favorite thing to say at the moment. It pretty much makes everything she is doing a game to her. More than a year ago my dad taught Weston to touch the ground and say this, then take off as if an imaginary football has been snapped. So Elli must have been taking notes all these months. Her version sounds more like, "eady, et, doe!". She says it before climbing all over me on the couch, playing with her toys, or drinking her milk. :)
Jonathan had the kids the other night while I was out. They played in the back yard with sidewalk chalk, our cornhole board, and of course the cozy coupe. I love when I come home and the kids are asleep, then Jonathan tells me that he took some pictures that night. Cute, cute, cute.


Toddler Cornhole



It becomes a slide..and E says, "eady, et, doe!"




Trying out Weston's old squeaky shoes. These are so much fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment